, , ,

Happy 4th of July and Some News to Share!


Happy 4th of July everyone!!

For those of us who live surrounded by water...

this day means sun, water, and beach fun!!

So here's a card inspired in some *summer* fun...



It's a shaker card featuring the lovely Tilda on the Beach. She was colored in Prismacolor Pencils and I used sand to fill in the shaker. Isn't it cool? ;)



Patterned paper and sentiment is Magnolia, as well as the doohickey white flower and pale pink flower. The rest of the flowers were handmade. I also used pink tulle, brads and pearls.

I also did another shaker card for Saturated Canary stamps, in case that you are looking for more summer inspiration. You can see it here!

Now there are some news that I want to share. Head over to my *Magnolia Blog* to see what it is about ;)

Thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~
Share:

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)